Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Paid To Post Sites

Paid to post sites are my top most favorite type of online money making program available in the world wide web.

Basically pay per post sites are sites that pays their members according to their active and sensible participation in a site.

One of my favorite pay per post site in the worlwide web is mylot. I have been a member of Mylot since September 2008 and up to the present, I am still a very active participant of the site. To date, I have earned over 20$ from the site. Though it takes time before you can actually reach payout, Mylot proves to be a very addicting and fun site. Most of the other sites I am involved at are sites that I have read and sites that have been posted in the discussions in that site. I have attempted to get away from the site, but in the end I always go walking back to my first loved money making site.







Another pay to post site that keeps me busy nowadays is post parker. Earning is much fater in that site,but I am not sure if it really pays. I am enjoying myself there so I will continue posting to have fun and to be able to know if the site really pays. You can visit the site and see for yourself through my links section.

I would love to participate in more pay to post sites but most of the trusted and high paying ones are only open to US and Canada members only. I hope someday they would open up their doors for honest international members like us who wold like to earn by participating in their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment