Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Journey To Financial Freedom - Day 1

I am 25. I have a stable 9-hour job in one of the topmost formworks company on Earth. I share an apartment with an officemate. And I am finacially broke. I live everyday waiting for the next pay check to arrive.

That sulks. And I am tired of sulking. Time to make a move. I am not getting any younger and sooner or later, I will start a family of my own. But how can I possibly do it if i'm broke?

I did not start out being independent like this. This is all my fault. No thanks to my capacity to max out my 1000$ credit limit in a span of 3 months!!! Grrr..... I was so stupid.

It's has almost been a year and I am not yet done paying off my credit card debt. I have already closed that account and shredded my credit card into pieces, but still, I am not yet done paying it off.
I am religiously paying it monthly for almost a year now. And this is the main reason why I have been suffering financially for almost a year now. I can't ask help from my parents because they are not aware of my situation right now. If not for my boyfriend, I might have died of hunger by now.

I want to put a stop to this suffering right now. I am tired of living like a pauper. I graduated with high colors in college.I shouldn't be experiencing something like this right now. It's time for a change.

Now I will be more serious in making money online. Earnings from my online money making activities have been saving me from starvation for almost a year now. I will grab every legitimate opportunity to earn extra cash through online activities.This includes blogging, social sites, PTP and PTC sites, writing sites and every possible site I can participate at to earn moeny the legal way.

I hope you guys would help, advice and walk hand in hand with me as I go through this journey.

thanks..

joie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joie!

    Nice to know that you are determined to get out of debt.

    I am an MBA Finance guy and most importantly I like to share about financial freedom and how to go about it.

    It is not difficulat but it takes time in the beginning and once you are set on the right track, you will be fine.

    Feel free to contact me to know more specific details about the ways to achieve financial freedom.

    I read your discussion on MyLot and visited your blog.

    Wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also have a blog where you can have some nice information about technology news and the address is
    http:kooltechno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vismay. Thanks for posting and for the advice. Can I get your blog link so that I could send you messages incase i will be needing advices when it comes to my financial activities. Thanks in advance.

    To imran,
    I will be checking out your blog and would see how cool it looks like.

    ReplyDelete