Monday, August 3, 2009

My Journey To Financial Freedom - Day 8

Day 8 of my journey to financial freedom was so stressful I got a arrogant call from a debt collector shouting at me to pay my debts ( in a way that it seems that i own him money )and was even very rude to out office telephone operator.

Good thing I was able to handle it well. But the truth is, deep inside, I feel ashamed and I pities my self. Almost the whole office is aware of my situation because of that call.I do believe I did got symphaties, but I also know that I the topic of conversations whenever I turn my back away from them.

Im sulking again and I hate it.

Dang..

1 comment:

  1. Have you read Atlas Shrugged? I'm listening to it right now and it sounds like that creditor has you in the snag of self-deprecation. Are you working for yourself, or for the creditor. Work for yourself.

    ReplyDelete